Tuesday Money League
Open to BBVGC members with a GHIN handicap index. Play with other members of varying levels of golf skills with GHINs. Bring $10 and your “A” game, this group plays to win! Play with a partner or as a single, we will get you in a group and out playing. If you don’t have a GHIN, you can establish one through the club. The club plays tee times or shotgun start depend on the number of players.
Schedule and Fees
- Plays on TUESDAYS,
- 16 to 24 players.
- TEE TIME
- SUMMER SEASON, 9am, CHECK-IN 8:30am
- ENTRY FREE 10$
- A current GHIN is required to play.
- Entry fees are paid out at the end of the round.
- The number of payout places depends on the number of players.
- Each player plays their own ball on each hole and their GHIN handicap converted to course handicap, is applied for each hole.
Frequent event tournaments
- Team: Best 2 of 3 players, Best 3 of 4 players
- Individual Net: Lowest score using individual course handicap
- Individual Gross: Lowest score, no course handicap applied
- Men play from White/Blue or Combo Tees
- Closest to the pin
Stroke play; also known as medal play, is a scoring system in the sport of golf in which the total number of strokes is counted over one, or more rounds, of 18 holes.
Course handicap is a number that indicates how many handicap strokes a golfer receives at the specific golf course (and specific set of tees) being played.