- Complete one (1) application form for EACH individual member.
- Enter your name, address, phone(s) and email(s) as you would like them to appear in the club roster.
- The Club Membership Dues of $25 is required for each member and is used to help cover club expenses (meetings, meals, etc.)
- GHIN is highly recommended for all handicapped tournaments, including the Men’s, Women’s, and Tuesday Money Leagues.
- Enter the Dues amount in the Amount column for each of the GHIN fee and League dues for those you choose to join.
- Total all Amounts and enter as Total 2023 Dues Payable.
- Enter a check mark for cash or a check number if paid by check, payable to BBVGC. Please do not send cash in the mail.
- Mail or deliver your application with payment to:
Birch Bay Village Golf Club
c/o Bill Duncan/Jim Paradis
8222 Sehome Rd,
Blaine, WA 98230