The Tuesday Money League is open to all BBV Golf Club members and their guests. The League requires a handicap index to play on a regular basis. If you don’t have a handicap index, you can establish a GHIN through the Club or, if you have a golf “history”, a temporary index can be provided for 1-time play. Normally an invitation to join a Tuesday round will be emailed to League members 4-5 days ahead of time. Just reply whether you are playing or not. We will get you in a group and out playing. Each player must pay the appropriate Green Fee for their round at check-in.
Play on a “level playing field” with golfers of varying golf skills. Bring a little money (just enough to keep things interesting) and your “A” game, and who knows…you could come away a (little) big winner!
After the round, hang with a fun group of golfers to heckle that day’s “Sandbagger”. Over a beverage or food of your choice, re-live your best and most forgettable shots of the day with others…they will understand.
See you on Tuesdays!
Email [email protected]
Schedule, Fees, Prize Payouts
- Plays on TUESDAYS year-round, weather permitting
- TEE TIMES
- May-Sep 9:00am, CHECK-IN at 8:30am
- Oct-Apr 10:00am, CHECK-IN at 9:30 am
- ENTRY FEE AND PAYOUT
- Optional, but required to participate in prize-pool payouts; fee varies by number of players (7 or fewer players, $2-$3 each; 8 or more players, up to max. $10)
- Prize-pool paid out on a set % basis
- Low Net Individual: 10%
- Low Net Team: 50% (shared by team members who pay in)
- Greenies: 10% allocated to each of four holes (shared; hole prize stays “in the game” if no Greenie made on a hole)
- The Men play from either the White/Blue tee boxes or the White/Combo tee boxes as they decide.
- The Women play from the either the White/Blue tee boxes or the Red/White tee boxes as they decide.
Frequently Played Round Formats
- Each player plays own ball; course handicaps apply
- Teams: Best 2 of 3 scores or Best 3 of 4 scores or Best Pair (best ball)
- Individual Low Net
- Greenies on four holes (on the green with tee shot and par or better)